Happy Customers = Higher Sales
Customer follow ups are very important because that way they know they are not being ignored or forgotten. A major reason for losing sales is because customers are not satisfied and a lot of that has to do with them not hearing back. Think about it, if you’re having ‘car troubles’ or your car is ‘inoperable’ until you find the specific part you are looking for to fix that problem; you don’t want to wait any longer than you have to. Would you want to stall that process any longer because the place you went to for the part has yet to get back to you? Sounds frustrating, right? Well that’s because it is. Instead of waiting around, most of us will just find someone else that has the part we’re in need of; a place with an easier process of getting it.
So what can we do so that our customers don’t feel ignored or forgotten?
- Have a system in place that allows for timely response to the customers.
- Make sure to have employees that are in charge of responding to the customers. This can make it a less stressful process of certain employees are the main go to’s for being in touch with the customers.
- It is important to also pay attention to how the customer wants to be contacted. Do they want to emailed or reached out to by phone?
- Let’s take care of your loyal customers. Have some sort of incentives for these loyal customers to show your appreciation.
- Create it so that the part buying process is easier and more convenient. By making it hassle-free; these customers are more like to come back and shop with you again.
- Which takes us into our next point; if are customers are leaving happy, they are more likely to refer others to you. And if they are referring new customers, that in turn means higher sales.
It is important to prioritize the customers because after all they are what is driving our sales. At PartSites we help make it easier for you to do just that. We can take of the other stuff so you can focus on your customers. Call and schedule a demo with us today!